FrozenPhantom

Hi! Recently i've been getting back into playing minecraft somewhat frequently, and today I decided to play All The Mods 3, and to make playing a modpack even more fun, I searched for a server to play on, and that is how I came across Stonebound!
    I've never been banned from a server ( https://www.mcbans.com/player/FrozenPhantom/ ), and I intent to keep it that way.
    I started playing Minecraft early on in it's development process, alpha 1.0.4 to be exact. Vanilla Minecraft was fun for a while, but as soon as Tekkit released, I switched to modded and I've been playing that ever since.
    Playing modded minecraft used to be one of the things I enjoyed doing the most in my spare time, playing both tech and magic related mods (except for Botania, for some reason I never liked using flowers as a source of magic), and now I'm trying to get back into it. Sadly I don't have as much time as I used to have, since work takes up a large portion of my day.
    Hopefully this small introduction will be enough, and if not, please let me know what else you would like to know about me!

• Staff

Hey, thank you for your interest!
    Added you to our whitelist, welcome to Stonebound and have fun playing.

Looks like your connection to Stonebound was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.