ducky135_

• My age: 16
    Current Country: Ireland
    History of Bans: I don't know.. I probably have been banned off of a few servers but that was years ago.
    History of Lying about my age: Don't think I have in Minecraft, only for basketball. The coach used to ask my friends and I to so that we could help the age group below us out in matches aha.
    I like ducks.
    I got into Minecraft when I was 9 or 10, I got into it because of my friends but I stopped playing it for a while because I got more into other games and school got in the way. I have more time now though because I'm on lockdown for the next few months in my house. I'm into building and I love the chisel mod because it makes things quite interesting for building. I'm in my second last year of Secondary School (Highschool). I'd like to think that I'm a fairly mellow person and I'm not one for drama. My hobbies and interests include art, basketball, kickboxing, taekwondo, napping and annoying my girlfriend. I haven't been on a multiplayer FTB Relevation server before or probably any FTB servers. Hopefully I didn't write too little or too much x

• Staff

Hey there, thank you for your interest!
    Who doesn't like a good nap :P Hope you have a good time here, added you to the whitelist.
    Welcome to Stonebound and have fun playing.

Looks like your connection to Stonebound was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.