DeoDravent

No Bans
    I have been into Minecraft since the beta versions. I started playing Modded servers and then I found out about Feed The Beast. I have stayed on FTB for 3 years of playing all of the different modpacks and different mods. Still haven't learned all of them even though that I would like to. My favorite Mod is AE2 eventhough I have never built a huge machine. I play guitar and I have a wife and 3 girls. I only work 4 days a week and I will have some off time that I would like to spend on a good server. One that is not just about doing things themselves and possibly teaching others how to use certain mods. I want to learn every single mod that is in this pack. I don't really like the Bee's Mod but I will learn it eventually because there has to be a good reason that everyone wants to put that mod into their modpacks. Maybe someone can tell me, or make some suggestions.

• Staff

Hey there, added to the whitelist.
    I think the reason Forestry is in most packs is that it doesn't really interact with other mods, is well balanced and has a long history. It is just expected to be included.
    Anyway welcome to Stonebound and enjoy playing!

Looks like your connection to Stonebound was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.