doyle239

• Username: doyle239

About me/ Intro: I play a lot of video games and love modded Minecraft (specifically Infinity Evolved). When I read about FTB Beyond I was super excited to play it because I enjoyed Infinity Evolved so much but I don't like playing Minecraft single-player and I find it way more fun to join a good community and be able to work with/ help out other players especially in a big modpack like this. I am willing to join Discord if accepted.

Why you should accept me: I like to focus on as many mods I can, so I have a good understanding of a lot of mods and I'm willing to work with other players or help teach new players. My favorite mod from Infinity Evolved was Thaumcraft but since that isn't in Beyond I guess ill have to learn the new mod and hopefully I can do it alongside other players so we can help each other out as we learn.

How I found Stonebound: I googled FTB Beyond servers and found you on the FTB Forums. https://forum.feed-the-beast.com/servers/beyond-stonebound-community-24-7-discord-16.3604/

Hopefully you read my application, I would love be able to join what seems to be a great community.

• Staff

Hey,
    agreed Infinity was a great pack, Thaumcraft will be added to Beyond once it comes out though.
    Added you to the whitelist, have fun on the server and welcome to Stonebound!

Looks like your connection to Stonebound was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.