Server is online!
We are pleased to announce the opening of our next server this friday! It will be the new official MindCrack modded Minecraft pack from the FTB Team, designed to encourage exploration and automation while enjoying some of the best mods that Minecraft has to offer! Featuring mods like Galacticraft and the new Mekanism v9.
You can download the pack from the FTB Launcher or with the Curse Voice Launcher.
The server will open this Friday, July 1st, around 7pm UTC (click here for your timezone)
For the people waiting for a 1.9.x pack, unfortunately there still aren't any packs worth running. However, some of our staff members have started working on their own pack, and at this point are pretty much only waiting for Mekanism. You can see the progress on our Github.
As always, you can see the server map at map.stonebound.net/crackpack and possibly pick a spot where you would want to live.
If you have any questions feel free to ask
See you on the server Friday!
Server is now online!
We are pleased to announce the winner of the next server voting. InfiTech 2 won with 66% of all votes. Thank you everyone for voting.
InfiTech 2 is one of the oldest, still frequently updated 1.7.10 packs, it is mainly focused around Gregtech and Thaumcraft, with a vast number of tweaks and adjustments to recipes to alleviate exploits and create a truly balanced "GregTech" experience.
You can download the pack from the FTB Launcher with the private pack code
17infitech or in the Curse Voice Launcher by searching for InfiTech 2.
The server will open this Friday, May 13th, around 7pm UTC (click here for your timezone)
While waiting, you can see the server map at map.stonebound.net/infitech and possibly pick a spot where you would want to live.
See you on the server Friday!
As announced previously we are going to open two new servers really soon, one will be a 1.9 pack and the other one will be voted on.
Voting is open until next Wednesday May 11th. You can only vote for one pack!
- This modpack starts with you in the sky, while playing there will be quest to complete using the HQM mod. After the HQM you will be granted the Simple Achievements book to complete challenges if you wish to do so. You can choose if you want to stay in the void world or you can move to another dimension. This pack is designed for freedom of choice despite minor setbacks through limited lives, difficult recipes and not being able to use vanilla tools effectively.
- The Infitech brand is proud to bring you InfiTech 2, a highly customized, specialized and streamlined modpack for the dedicated and challenge-oriented Minecraft players. InfiTech 2 centres primarily on Gregtech and Thaumcraft, with a vast number of tweaks and adjustments to recipes to alleviate exploits and create a truly balanced "GregTech" experience. Explore the solar system to attain rare resources as your technological advancements progress. Achieve the unbelievable and create Stargates linking your empire together.
- The 1.7.10 Pack brings what others failed to bring; what you've always wanted - and with the best collection of mods. The world is yours, and you can do whatever you want with it. If you want to explore the dimensions, building massive tech multi-blocks, or even performing magic: you can! And all that with optional quests that bring you even more goals. Playing with friends, or alone, it never gets boring. With over 200 active mods, LiteLoader, HQM Quests, Official Sphax patch, Solder and more surprises, The 1.7.10 Pack provides the best playing experience - there's no doubt.
- Almost the same as the current pack, just not skyblock.
- This pack aims to unify all the mods in the pack. This idea came from Infinity Expert mode as from people on the FTB subreddit requesting an easier version of Infinity Expert mode.
- A mix between FortressCraft Evolved and Factorio, ME^NC is an open world HQM pack that has finite trees and water, with no crafting tables or hostile mobs. The focus of the modpack is mainly logistics, routing, sorting, and processing items. Featuring 15x ore processing!
Back in January we held a small screenshot contest, and we've decided to begin offering it as a monthly contest. Users can submit their Minecraft screenshots here, and each month we will go through the thread and select a few screenshots to be featured on the homepage. Winners will also receive the forum trophy below, which will showcase the month and year your screenshot was selected.
Screenshots submitted must be taken by you and be a screenshot from one of our servers.
Users can win multiple times, however, a screenshot can only be chosen to be featured once!
Infinity Normal & The Pioneers Shutdown
Due to lack of players we took down our Infinity Evolved: Normal and The Pioneers server, you can find the world downloads here. Expect new servers soon, replacing both Infinity Normal and The Pioneers!
Chat Tags & Donator Benefits
Chat tags for staff members have returned, a change we've made to improve clarity for new members. With the new tag system for staff comes an opportunity for a new donator benefit. Donators now have the choice of having a colored username in game. If you are a donor and want a colored username, please message @phit on the forums and tell him what color you'd like. You can choose from the list of colors here.
@Cookie_Chan (CuteTurret) is retiring from the staff team. We would like to thank her for her assistance during her time as Staff at Stonebound. Cute has been a wonderful member of the staff team, and while we are sad to see her go, we look forward to continuing to have her around as a member of the community.
Recent Skyblock Server Performance
First of all we changed offline chunkloading to only work for 48 hours after your last login, this change has been in effect for over a week now and helped the amount of chunks loaded. Even just logging in for 1 minute every two days resets the timer.
If you are currently sharing a base with a user who is inactive but has claimed chunks, you can ask a staff member to unclaim their chunks so that they can be chunkloaded by active basemates.
To further combat lag on the skyblock server we would also like everyone to check for the following things:
- Extra Utilities Transfer Nodes
- Reduce number of speed upgrades wherever you can afford to. Most of the time there is no need to have more than 16 in those. Try a stack upgrade too if possible and you can probably reduce the amount of speed upgrades even further.
- Cobblestone generation with lots of stack upgrades is fine as long as the target inventory is directly touching the Transfer Node.
- Server friendly alternatives: Warp Itemducts
- Agricraft Sprinklers
- No more than one per farm, don't have them overlapping.
New Warning & Ban System
We've revamped our warnings and bans system to better allow for various degrees of violations. As a result, players with warnings currently will have their history cleared. The only exception is for players who have a warning for lying about their age on their application, which will remain.
Our new system will include temporary bans for a cooling off period, which will last for as long as a staff member deems necessary. We will also have a three strike warning system, which will result in a ban after continuous violations. More severe rule-breaking may still result in an immediate ban, and staff will continue to have final say. If you have any questions or concerns about our updated system, or about any punishments you have received from a Staff member, feel free to contact @Graphika or @phit. As a reminder, our server rules can be found here.