blaksmith205

• Hello,

I have been playing modded minecraft for about 2 years, and minecraft in total for about 3 years. I have played on and off throughout the years, so I still don't know everything about minecraft, but I'm always open to new things. I like to collaborate with other players on ideas, or builds if applicable, and would love to be apart of this community. I also enjoying sharing my minecraft mod experience for those that need a little extra help. I used to play modded minecraft solo, for example aqrarian skies 1 and 2, skyfactory 1, and 2, and other modpacks. When I started playing ftb infinity, I fell in love with playing on a server and the community that was involved.

I am currently 17 years old, but will be 18 soon enough. I am busy with college classes and work, and will be looking for a job soon so my free time will be cut down, but I still enthusiastically play when I have the time. I currently reside in the United States, and I found Stonebound by a simple google search for a whitelisted skyfactory 3 server. After reading over what stonebound offers in terms of the community, I was eager to join.

Hope to join soon,
    blaksmith205 (My minecraft username)

• Retired

Welcome to Stonebound! You're whitelisted and ready to join our servers.

Looks like your connection to Stonebound was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.