• Minecraft Username: GameSpriter
    Where I'm From: Georgia, United States
    How I found you:
    About Me: I've been playing Minecraft for sever years now. I started in Vanilla and moved my way up to Modded where I played Attack of the B-Team. I then joined a server group where I became Head Server Admin. Everyone there eventually moved on with life and while the group still has it's name it's a barren wasteland with no one left but me. I'm here to find a new group of people to hang out with and enjoy games with, other than just Minecraft. I play CS-GO(I'm a newb), Tabletop Simulator, Dungeons and Dragons, and other games as well.

• Staff

I've never used the word "sever" as a number before. Is it a combination between seven and several?

Welcome to the community. I've added you to the whitelist.

Also would love to hang out and play some Tabletop simulator sometime. It's a ton of fun.

• Thank you very much. I believe that was supposed to say several and not seven. Seven years was back in the alpha days. We'll definitely have to play some TTS at some point.

Looks like your connection to Stonebound was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.