Hermitian

• Hello!

I am 22 years old and an incredibly long time veteran of heavily modded minecraft from back in the day where industrial craft 1 was the hottest thing. With the release of the new direwolf20 pack I have been looking around for a server to join. I prefer small mature servers to large ones because I enjoy the sense of community. With my longtime knowledge I do my best to help those who may be less familiar with certain mods if they ask. I like to build in a group if possible.

Some personal information about me is that I am from Austin, Texas. I am a double major in Physics and Japanese Language at the University of Texas at Austin. I am incredibly competent when it comes to building large and intricate systems as a result but I do try to be aware of what causes lag to prevent problems from occurring. I was able to in effect "beat" expert FTB Infinity over the course of two weeks to give an idea of what I know.

As long as my connection isn't a problem I would love to join you guys!

• Retired

Welcome to Stonebound! I hope you enjoy it here. You've been whitelisted and are ready to jump on all of our servers.

Looks like your connection to Stonebound was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.