gokuthesayin1

• Howdy there. I'm gonna make a little list of whatcha need to know, then I'll add some stuff on the end.

• Current residence: I live in the Eastern US. Ain't too fun here.

• How I found you: I was searching through the public servers tab in the FTB Continuum modpack, and saw a server with a nice amount of people on it. Then, I came here, read all of the stuff, and decided this looked pretty nice.

*Years ago, I would lie about my age to get into certain applications for other websites and Steam. You know of such age restrictions, of course, but I no longer have to do so, considering I'm old enough to get past most filters.

I'm a pretty decent player. I've played on a plethora of modpacks, with Continuum spiking my interest right now. Normally, I play alone, but normally only due to how I have no friends. I live in the country, and with every kid focused on shooting a deer or riding a four wheeler, there just isn't anyone here I can play with. I really hope I blend well with the server, and I ain't gonna be a burden. I'm here to play, no business, just pleasure :smile: .

*Also, I freaking love the website. I do coding and some mechanical engineering, and I LOVE the layout. Keep up the good work guys!

• Staff

Hello, and thank you for your interest in our server.
    Unfortunately, we have decided to decline your application.
    You are welcome to check out one of our affiliated communities that do not have whitelist requirements:
    Tasty Node Gaming Network