TrippytheHippy

IGN: TrippytheHippy
    Country/Location: Ohio, USA
    History of Bans: Clean as can be and I plan on keeping it that way.
    How I found the server: Was browing for FTB servers on ftbservers.com.

My Minecraft History: I started playing MC when it first came to PS3, which was sometime in 2013. I didn't get my first computer till 2015 and that is when I first started playing Java MC. I've put hundreds , if not thousands, of hours into MC since I got it on PC and I've yet to get into any of the mods out there. Then, with me just building a new PC I can actually play some of the great modpacks out there, but I wanted a nice/friendly community that I could join that would be perfect for someone just getting into modpacks and Stonebound seems like it'd be just the place for me.

Things About Me: I spend pretty much all my free time gaming or browsing Reddit. I occasionally stream on Twitch, when I feel like it, but I do plan on doing it more in the coming months. I have a beautiful doggo named Coco (Shes a Boxer Shepard mix). Though, any picture of her would cause a cuteness overload. I eat ramen for pretty much breakfast, lunch, and dinner and when I'm not broke I often get pizza. I do work at a pizza joint so I get pizzas' fairly cheap. Now if it wasn't 4am and didn't have work in 4hrs I'd add a few more things to my app but I need sleep.

None the less, Thanks for reading my app. :)

• Trippy

• Staff

Thank you for your interest in our server!
    We've gone ahead and added you to the whitelist.
    I hope you enjoy playing with our community. We also greatly appreciate cuteness overload. ;)