artaine

• Heya, artaine here.

I'm a long time Minecrafter looking to try out the new FTB Revelation modpack. Figured I might as well try out a new server network while I'm at it.

I am 29 years old and live on the east coast. I like stormy weather, sunsets, and long walks on the beach. I've never been banned from any servers as I'm a pretty helpful guy that is looking to experience the game in a community setting. Never had a need to lie about my age as I'm probably older than the vast majority of players anyway.

I am an environmental engineer that has way too damn many hobbies for my own good which include Warhammer 40k, collecting mineral specimens, and archery. Ladies, I'm sorry, I cannot dance worth a damn but I can fix the kitchen sink. I turn to gaming as a time to relax after a day knee-deep in soil and rocks. I have a cat named Raz and a 40-gallon aquarium with three breeding pairs of German Blue Ram cichlids.

I could keep rambling on and bore you guys to death but the warm embrace of sleep is calling.

Thanks for the consideration!

• Staff

Hey there, thank you for your interest!
    That's quite the load of hobbies, I personally wouldn't have the energy :P Added you to our whitelist, welcome to Stonebound and I'll see you in game.

Looks like your connection to Stonebound was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.