DolphinBlaster

• Name: Eric
    Minecraft Username: DolphinBlater
    Prior Bans/Lies: None
    Favorite Mod: Ender io (but Mekanism for now since Ender io isn't on 1.12 yet)

I Bought minecraft in beta 1.8 and started playing modded minecraft around the time FTB Infinity came out for 1.7.10. I mostly stick to tech mods I've already played a few times like Mekanism, Immersive Engineering, and the Thermal mods. I'm also good with Psi and Botania too.

I've joined other whitelisted modded servers before so I would know how to chat and be friendly with other players. I'm looking to join this server to enjoy the rest of my winter break and after. The main reason I join servers is to play with other people because I get bored playing alone. I also genuinely like meeting and talking with new people.

Outside of minecraft I'm in high school and just working on getting As for now. I also play other games like Battlefield 1 and Rainbow Six Siege. I'm actually doing my first playthrough of the Witcher 3 right now too.

• Staff

Heyo again, added you to the whitelist!
    Have fun playing and welcome to Stonebound ;)

Looks like your connection to Stonebound was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.