Churoman

• Hey there,
    My username is Churoman, mainly due to the fact that I like the sugary snack of churros. I have been playing minecraft for about 5 years, since around the 1.4 update. I actually got into minecraft probably around 4 years ago and just kept chugging. Once I got introduced to modded I was sort of bored but then I joined a modded server which just added a whole new level to the experience and gave me people to compete against. Now recently that server died so I wanted to join a new one. So a friend told me about this server and I decided to request a join. The only time that I was banned from a server was when on a server they accidentally allowed anyone to ban anyone and I tried to ban myself for .1 seconds but it turns out the ban command doesn't work with fractions of seconds, making it so I perma banned myself! Right now I am 16 and personally I find nei jei or tmi to be some of the best mods because they are all basically necessary for almost all other mods.
    Thanks for your time,
    Churo

• Staff

Hey Churoman!
    Thanks for the application, I've added you to the white-list. Hope you get enough competition and that you enjoy playing on the servers, try not to ban yourself this time. See you around!

Looks like your connection to Stonebound was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.