Manchot999

• Hello everyone!

My IGN is Manchot999 and I've been playing Minecraft for almost 4 years now. I am 15.5 years old. I used to play on an All The Mods 2 server which sadly shut down after 6 months or so. While looking for another server to start on, I came across Stonebound and would be interested in joining the ATM3 server (there used to be almost no 1.12 mods, but it seems there are more now, so I am eager to try them out). My favorite mod is The Betweenlands, it's in 1.10.2 for now but I still hope they will update it one day, the amount of small details put into that mod is astonishing. I prefer to play a modpack with mods I've never heard of though, since first impressions are always the best. I have a general preference for mods with a magical theme or focused on exploration more than complex machines.

I have been banned once on a small modded server which has been shut down some time ago. It was the first time I played modded Minecraft and thought it was a good idea to punch an unstable Thaumcraft node in someone's base. Grave mistake, lessons learned.

I have never lied about my age.

Thank you for reading,

-Manchot999

• Staff

Heya, thank you for your interest!
    Enjoy playing around with 1.12 on our servers, added you to the whitelist. Welcome to Stonebound.

Looks like your connection to Stonebound was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.